Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

So I'm a big fan of Halloween.
Okay, I'm a big fan
of all the holidays.
It's because of my mom.
She made all the holidays
so much fun and 
special that I just ate it
up and love doing
the same things
for my kids now!


So, first thing Kale and 
I did was make 
a few Halloween decorations:


We watched a ton
of Halloween shows
like Curious George Boofest,
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown,
Toy Story of Terror,
and a bunch more.

 We went to our ward's
Trunk-Or-Treat.
Ellory was a Ladybug:


I popped out the lenses
in my sunglasses
for my costume
and we had fun with them
afterwards at home:
 

This kid was MADE
to wear those glasses.
 

Cray-Cray ADORBS
 

One time, Ellory was sucking 
her thumb....
 

Every time, these two are
so cute I could die.
 

Two words:
Zebra. Pants.
 


And, of course,
we carved a pumpkin:
 

Kale scooped out the guts
and then I showed him
a bunch of faces
online and he 
picked which one
he wanted me to carve.
 



We also made my mom's
sugar cookies!
I didn't snap any pictures
of that, but
Kale helped me mix
 the ingredients
and cut out the cookie shapes!

Poor Kale got sick 2 day before Halloween
so I had to keep him 
resting so he would get better.

The night before Halloween I put
Ellory in her 
Halloween pajamas:




About two minutes
later she blew out
her diaper and I had
to change her pajamas.

On Halloween day Kale still
had a cough but
his fever was gone
so we let him go Trick-Or-Treating
with his cousins.
And he was so excited to wear 
his awesome costume!
 

And he didn't want to stop
taking pictures,
so we went a little nuts.
These are just a couple
of the many pictures
we took:
 


Kale took the next two:
 


Ellory has hit that phase
where she isn't 
so sure about other
people.
Aunt Janie really wanted 
to hold her so 
we gave it a shot....
 

She just needed a little more
warming up.
She chilled with Janie
for a long time later,
I just had stopped taking 
pictures.

Cousin Trick-Or-Treaters!!!!
 

Just for clarification, we have,
the Blue Ninja,
a Nerd,
the Purple People Eater,
a Baby,
Elsa,
Anna,
Woody,
and the Monopoly Guy.
Clever kids!

Ellory had just woken up
from a nap 
and wanted mama,
so Tyler took Kale 
trick-or-treating
and I stayed at Laura and Clint's house.




And that was our Halloween!
We had a blast 
and let the cousins stay up
way late playing.
Love it when Halloween is
on Friday.
I was so glad to be so
close to family!

On a completely related note,
look how cute my family is:




Brother and Sister
Forever!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment