Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Dain!

Well, today is my youngest brother's 18th birthday. I can hardly believe that! Whenever I think of him, he's that adorable 10-year-old. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate that, but that's life buddy! Having him be turning 18 makes me feel super old, I can only imagine how old it makes my parents feel. (Love you mom and dad! :)

I remember when Dain was a baby. He was A-DORABLE. He had the biggest blue eyes and he was just so sweet. I remember calling him "Bubba" because he was such a chunker and "Dainy Boy" just for kicks. Now, he's the exact opposite of being a chunker, but I still call him Dainy Boy every once in a while.




Well, anyways, Happy Birthday Dain! Congratulations on being able to vote this year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment